Have you wanted to use marketing social media tips to increase your business visibility online yet you didn't know how to? Do you want to find the “secret formula” that will win you enhanced visibility as you try to reach your target buyers? Then let's take a dive into learning about marketing social media tips that can help grow your business visibility online.
Marketing social media tips for using Twitter Chats and Spaces
In our own experiences, we have found that when we created a strategy to increase business visibility that it helped us stay focused and on target. The strategy includes marketing social media tips that are unique and easy to implement. Case in point, we increased our visibility on Twitter using Twitter Chats and Spaces. This simple strategy included taking part in Twitter Chats that were distinctive to our industry and that would help us connect with others, build relationships, and find my target customers.
According to Twitter Business, Twitter Chats can be used in different ways to grow your business.
- Run your Twitter chat like an event that is planned to start and end at a specific time
- Use Twitter chat with actionable questions that followers can answer and share their opinion
- Use Twitter chats to bring a community together
- Have a targeted theme that centers on a specific interest that will bring like-minded people together
- Offer help and expert advice by providing access to industry leaders who can provide powerful insight into a specific topic
Regardless how you choose to use Twitter Chats, you can also think of using Twitter Spaces in a similar way. When it comes to using Twitter Spaces, Neil Patel has created a really great resource called “How Organizations Can Use Twitter Spaces“.
Figuring out your “why” In growing your business
Knowing your “why” is vital to being successful with your plans to increase business visibility when using marketing social media tips. By knowing your “why” you can develop a strategy that fits into the goals that you may set. With our Twitter example, one of the things we wanted to do was build relationships on Twitter. By participating in Twitter Chats, we were able to connect with peers, target customers, and industry leaders.
Let's try to see if we can figure out the “why” for you so you can get started with increasing your business visibility online. To help you figure this out, review this list of exploratory questions and answer them.
- Do you feel that your business can grow online to reach your target customers?
- If so, why do you feel you haven't grown to your potential?
- If not, why do you want to be stagnant and not grow your visibility?
- Have you created a strategy for growing your online business?
- If yes, how are you planning to accomplish your plan?
- Do you have a team who will help you or will you outsource your tasks to external people?
How can you increase your business visibility online?
Just getting online and sending a lot of messages out on your social media accounts without a strategy in place isn't enough to help increase business visibility. It's vital that you have a strategy that connects you with others, builds relationships and also shares your knowledge. As we mentioned before, we sometimes use Twitter Chats to do this. One chat that we take part in is the #TwitterSmarter which is available weekly on Thursday at 1p ET.
If you don't know what or how a Twitter Chat is, just check out the short video below for more information.
Another marketing social media tip that will help you increase business visibility is by using video marketing in your business. This is one of the easier ways to Be SEEN so that you Can SELL. Video marketing is creating videos that you then upload to a website like Vimeo or YouTube. Once you upload it online, then you can share the link to your video with others. It's also a good idea to have a video marketing strategy that will help you grow your business visibility.
We definitely recommend the first tool would be a search engine optimized (SEO) website that has social media sharing integrated into it. By having your website optimized, it can help you get found by search engines. Once you are found by search engines, then you can then connect to your target customers.
Have questions or need assistance, please feel free to complete our contact form.
- Proven Startup Business Ideas That Will Be Affordable To Start - June 7, 2021
- How To Organize Google Drive To Increase Productivity - June 2, 2021
- Weekly Challenge Focused On LinkedIn Marketing - May 31, 2021