Perfect for micro startup business owners or side-hustlers4 Proven Steps To Identify Your Micro Startup Business by Your Passionate Business
Your Passionate Business loves helping micro startup business owners identify the business they want to create and then help them grow that business online.
- Figure out the top 20 activities you can do and are passionate about.
- Apply our proven process to help you trim your list.
- Determine a micro startup business you can create based on the outcome of the process.
- Finally, teach you how to create an online strategy to grow your micro business and connect with your target buyers.
Let us help you identify your micro startup business idea and then bring it to life!
What is a micro startup business?
👉 mi·cro ~ start·up ~ busi·ness 👈
As of 2020, there were 31.7 million SMBs in the U.S (99.9% of all businesses) Semrush Blog. A micro startup business has 1-5 employees and requires less than $50,000 to start the company. This group of micro-business owners includes Independent contractors, freelancers, and small organizations. Your Passionate Business is the best startup business resource online and we love those who are starting a new business.
Re-release Special Offer That Will Help Get You Started
Are you someone looking to startup a business or create a side-hustle? Do you need a startup business resource that can help you get started? Then our soon to be re-released book, Your Passionate Business, is the perfect startup business resource book.
We have 2 special offers, FREE download and to receive updates about the upcoming book.
When you click the button below to complete the form, you will gain access to a special spreadsheet and get updates. The spreadsheet is 20 Things I Love To Do and it will help you identify things you are passionate about. Then you can use the spreadsheet along with the book to create your startup business.
Why Become An Exclusive Micro Startup Business Owner?
Let's start with explaining what a micro startup business needs to know before they get started. Our goal is for Your Passionate Business (YPB) to be the startup business resource that helps you create your ideal business. Did you know that according to SCORE,
Small businesses make up 99.9 percent of all United States businesses, according to the SBA with 30.2 million small businesses in operation in 2018.
Because of this, YPB wants to help you figure out what micro startup business resources you need. So below are a few things to keep in mind as you get started.
- Funding or financials: knowing how much money you need to run your business is important. Funding can make the different between growing your company over a long period or getting started right away.
- Human capital: having the right people in place to run your company can make a big different. You can either start your company with just yourself or you can add the people like an assistant, project manager, accountant, or others who can help you run your business.
- Industry knowledge: having industry knowledge regarding the where you want to create your business can help you understand what your target buyers are looking to buy. This knowledge can help you create products or services that you can monetize.
- Location of business: identifying where your prime location will be for your company is a significant part of managing it. Depending on where, you may have to think about overhead cost if it is totally offline. If it is online, then you will need to keep in mind the cost for running your business using web hosting, internet services, and so forth.
- Business support system: finally, it is always a great idea to have a support system in place that includes people who will encourage you, challenge you, and give you great mentoring or coaching advice.
Each of these is very important to the success of your micro startup business. If you have questions or would like to reach out to us, fell free to complete our contact form.
Latest From The Micro Startup Business Resource Blog
Just having startup business ideas isn't enough because it's important that the idea has been researched and proven to be a viable business option. If you have an idea and you haven't researched or even surveyed your target buyer then you are missing out on a vital step. To help you, we've compiled a list […]
So you are a micro startup business owner (side-hustler) and you want to learn how to organize Google Drive to increase your productivity? Well, we have a few tips for you that can help you get started and stay organized. Keep in mind that the best way to increase productivity is to take action. By […]
This week's challenge centered on using LinkedIn Marketing. Each week, Kim Beasley and Jerrilynn B. Thomas will co-host a weekly challenge focused on helping micro startup business owners to create and grow a business online. 1. Why should a startup business owner transition their presence from professional to entrepreneurial on LinkedIn? The number one thing […]
Press Release: Startup Micro Business Chat using Twitter Spaces to help you learn how to easily grow business visibility using social media. Wednesday, May 26, 2021 Kim Beasley – [email protected] – yourpassionatebusiness.com Jerrilynn B. Thomas – [email protected] – smartwomenpartner.com Startup Micro Business Chat To Grow Business Visibility Starting Friday, May 28, YourPassionateBusiness.com and SmartWomenPartner.com are […]
Congratulations on your decision to start your own business and wanting to learn how to grow your startup business using LinkedIn. You probably used LinkedIn to keep up with your fellow workers and potential job opportunities. However, there is another side to LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a source of powerhouse B2B networking and sales opportunities that […]
So you want to start a side-hustle or let's call it a micro startup business but you don't know where to start. Well, we want to share ways that you can launch an innovative micro startup business of your dreams. According to Semrush Blog, 29% say their motivation for starting a business was to be […]
As a startup business owner, figuring out a podcast show topic can be overwhelming. However, we want to make it easy for you so we will share a few tips that can help you figure out your podcast show topic. According to Buzzsprout.com, “Whatever podcast topic you choose, it needs to meet some basic criteria; […]
When you start podcasting, it's best to start with a plan of action or a strategy. Having a podcast strategy will help you stop any overwhelm you might experience. As a startup business owner, you can use podcasting to grow your business brand and reach your target buyers. By using podcasting, it will open up […]
Understanding the elements of web design is essential to building your website online. We love using WordPress to build websites and feel that it is one of the best tools to use. For your website design efforts, having a strategy in place can help you create an effective site that is appealing to your target […]
Whatever email marketing myths you've heard, email marketing is not dead. It's the lifeblood for you, staying connected to your subscribers and buyers. If your email marketing efforts have become stale, then it's time to wake up your email marketing list and start engaging. Quick email marketing acronym One thing we like to do is […]