If you are a business owner and you are new to social media, you should keep in mind that it is a good idea to integrate social media into the strategic plan for your business. By integrating social media, you will be allowed to connect with business associates and potential clients so you can reach them online.
To help you identify tools that you can use to integrate social media into your online presence, I have created a list below. Just know that there are many social media tools that can help you develop your strategic social media plan for your business. Don’t let the list overwhelm you. Take your time checking out the list and determine which ones will work for you.
- TweetDeck: Post to social media website such as Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin. Also can search Twitter tweets (information that has been sent to Twitter) and manage groups of people that you follow on Twitter
- TwitWall: Post articles, music, pictures etc. to your Twitwal so you can micro-blog and it will automatically post to Twitter
- WordPress Twitter Plugins: A list of plugins that will allow you to integrate your WordPress blog with Twitter
- Calliflower: Allows you to integrate conference calling with your FaceBook account and hold teleseminars
- FriendFeed: Allows you to share your FriendFeed feed within FaceBook
- The Visa Business Network: Allows you to connect with other business owners via the Visa Business Network
- Twitter: This is a Facebook application that connects Facebook and Twitter
- Selective Twitter Updates: Facebook application that allows you to select which Twitter updates show on Facebook by using the hashtag “#fb”
- LinkedIn Answers: You can answer questions posted by others or have your personal questions answered by others
- LinkedIn Groups: Create or join groups that allow you to connect with others who have similar interests
- LinkedIn Jobs: Allows you to post or search for jobs